Strive Sessions: 10th October 2023
Please complete the below form to reserve your spot at our October event!
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our next Roundtable event - we've dropped some of the key information below:
- Barristers Court Room, Browns Brasserie and Bar, 82 - 84 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, WC2N 4AA
- Closest Tube: Leicester Square (1 min walk)
- Alternative Tubes: Covent Garden (4 mins walk) and Charing Cross (6 mins walk)
- The event will run from 12pm to 2.30pm, with time post event for networking.
- Approximate timings below:
- 12pm: Arrival and Networking
- 12.30pm: Guest Speaker Q&A
- 1pm: Lunch
- 1.45pm: Guest Speaker Q&A
- 2.30pm onwards: Drinks and Networking
- Camilla Carson , CRO at Gemba: Camilla is a CF30 regulated investor by training with a specialist area in alternative asset classes like hedge funds and private equity, and has worked in SaaS Sales Leadership since 2017. Currently CRO at Gemba, Camilla spent the last 5 years at Black Swan Data, ending her tenure there as VP of Sales.
- Peppa Wise, Vice President GTM UK&I at Multiverse: Peppa has over 7 years experience in Saas Sales, begining her career at Darktrace and joining Multiverse in 2019 where she has quickly risen through the ranks from Senior Account Executive to VP level in less than four years.
- Kyle Kearns, VP & General Manager at StratioBD: Kyle has an incredibly impressive track record of joining early stage software companies to build and scale - including three years at Databricks and three years at Starburst. Originally starting his career as a Technical Recruiter, Kyle now has over 9 years experience in SaaS Sales, working and selling across all of EMEA using MEDDPICC methodologies.
- Key Takeaway documents from previous events (plus other exlusive content), can be found in our Knowledge Hub.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Reece Mills on email@example.com.