Candidate Referral Scheme
Strive recognise that the best sales people, know the best sales people.
As a result, we receive a high number of quality referrals and we want to ensure we offer reward for these.
To recognise and reward successful Referrals, Strive provides a 'Referral Bonus' for referrals that lead to a successful placement.
This ‘Referral Bonus’ shall be paid in vouchers of the referrer’s choice to the amount of £500 (or to the amount of €500 / $500 where the referrer is not UK based).
Please complete the below form to submit your referral and we will be back in touch within 48 hours. Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions!
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate must not already have been placed by Strive / be actively in process with Strive.
- Where the candidate is introduced by more than one person, only the first Referral received will qualify for the ‘Referral bonus’.
- The candidate must be successfully placed with a client within six months of the date of your introduction.
- Only those referrals that result in a full-time, permanent placement of the individual will qualify for the ‘Referral bonus’.
- The candidate must remain in the client’s employment for a minimum period of 12 weeks after which the ‘Referral bonus’ will be paid. No bonus is payable if the employment is terminated for any reason during this period.
- The ‘Referral bonus’ will only be paid once Strive has received payment from the client.
- Payment of the ‘Referral bonus’ is only due for the candidate’s first placement – any subsequent placements are excluded from the scheme.
- The bonus scheme is not available to employees of Strive.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be made.
- The company reserves the right to alter the conditions of the Referral scheme or cancel the scheme without written notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the company’s decision shall be final.