- On Application
- On Application
- Bavaria, Germany
The global Industry 4.0 market size was valued at $116 Billion as of 2021 with the expectation to grow to over $300 Billion by 2028. Digitalization of manufacturing companies has increased drastically since the pandemic started in 2020 and this has revolutionized the way multiple companies function on a day-to-day basis.
Strive have partnered with a globally recognized SaaS company who have redefined data management within the industry 4.0 sector.
We are open to people out side of SaaS for this hire as long as you come from a strong background selling into Manufacturing / Plant managers.
· Industry 4.0
· £7.5 Million investment from a leading European investor.
· Recent acquisition of an established US business in the same market.
· Current clients include – Coco cola, Amazon, Tesla, Space X.
· 1 of 2 companies across the globe that can provide this level of solution.
· CEO is an expert in the industry 4.0 space and has been instrumental in building this world class company along with being hands on with the technology as well.
· CCO has been responsible for managing successful multibillion-dollar enterprises and has worked with some of the largest enterprises in the world.
· COO has been responsible for increasing annual revenue for a Global IT provider by over 20%.
· Leadership are extremely bought in to the product and market they are selling into and have a very hands on approach.
The Role + Package
· Account Executive / Direct sales rep
· To have a good knowledge of the IoT and Industrial Automation industry.
· Remote Working
. Fluent German
. Strong Package
- Screen with Strive
- Internal Talent Team
- Hiring Manger
Get in touch
Select who you are from the dropdown menu
Fill out the form and we'll be right back with you.